Palomar Law Group | Our Team
Palomar Law Group is focused on families, businesses, and the communities of North County. We help clients in San Diego County and throughout California find solutions in business, real estate, probate and trust litigation, and personal injury matters.
The name of our law firm evokes the history of the people who founded and built the communities of the North County. It is from this legacy that we have received so many blessings, and to which our practice is dedicated.
Palomar Law Group is focused on community. We want to be of service to the community by welcoming clients who may be of limited means, but who can find a creative way of hiring a lawyer to help them. Some of the options available include flexible hourly rates, mixed hourly and contingency plans, flexible payment plans, collateral-based financing, and in appropriate cases, pro bono work.
If you or someone you know could use the services of our General Practice Attorneys, please contact us for a complimentary consultation. We can discuss your situation and the ways our Law Firm can help you get the answers that you need. Call (760) 747-2202 to schedule an appointment. We prefer to speak to people in person, but telephone consults are available.
Randolph (Randy) Ortlieb
Attorney Randy Ortlieb handles a wide range of cases involving business, real estate, and probate matters. Mr. Ortlieb founded Palomar Law Group in 2015 after more than 26 years of serving clients at a large firm. There he learned how to effectively resolve and litigate disputes. He handled hundreds of matters and tried many cases including real estate purchase disputes, easements, boundary disputes, and trust and trustee disputes.
- Non-payment claims for contractors on projects involving retirement homes, auto dealerships, and retail shopping centers
- Defense of contractors in construction defect claims
- Defense of specific performance claim involving an auto dealership in Oceanside
- Defense of co-ownership dispute arising from jointly owned residence in Poway
- Defense of breach of contract claims by developers of residential subdivision in Riverside County
- Defense of tree destruction claims
- Prosecution of view easement case through trial and appeal
- Prosecution of ground lease termination dispute involving Burger King restaurant in San Diego
- Defense and prosecution of several cases in probate court including claims of trustee misconduct, questioned documents, interference with inheritance, undue influence and lack of capacity
- Pomona College – Bachelor of Arts
- Washington University, St. Louis – Juris Doctorate, Master of Business Administration
During law school, Mr. Ortlieb clerked for the legal department of a regional grocery chain, learning trial preparation and legal briefing for premises liability and wrongful arrest/shoplifting cases.
- California State Bar
- North County Bar Association
- Fiorenzo V. Lopardo Inn of Court, Master
Publications and Presentations:
- Collection Law Tips and Strategies (NBI, 2009-2011)
- Easements and Boundary Disputes (NCBA Real Estate Section, 2009)
- Real Estate from A to Z (NBI, 2007)
- Attachment Law (NCBA Litigation Section, 2006)
- Legal Capacity (NCBA Probate Section, 2017)
- Palomar Family YMCA (Advisory Board Member, 1994 to present)
- Ballpark for Escondido (2010-2011)
- Kiwanis Club of Escondido (2010 – present)
- Key Club Advisor (2013 to present)
- Escondido Charitable Foundation (2010 to present)
- Katherine Baxter Memorial Foundation (Trustee 1997 to present)
Mr. Ortlieb has been married to Susan Karibian Ortlieb for over 30 years, and has three wonderful children: Oliver, Jasmine and Angela
Andre C. Didier
Attorney Andre C. Didier handles civil litigation cases and has experience in real estate, construction disputes, premises liability, personal injury, and professional negligence matters. Mr. Didier was admitted to the California Bar in 2001, and has been a civil litigator for over 20 years. He is also admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court, Central and Southern Districts of California. Prior to attending law school, Mr. Didier enjoyed a successful twelve-year career as a Senior Claims Adjuster.
Mr. Didier began his litigation practice at a large law firm by specializing in healthcare provider defense of doctors, dentists, nurses, chiropractors and hospitals. At another large law firm, he concentrated in the areas of real estate, construction and business disputes. He has also handled the defense in many real estate non-disclosure cases for real estate brokers and agents.
Education and Professional Affiliations:
- California State University, Fullerton – Bachelor of Arts
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law – Juris Doctor
He is a member of the State Bar of California.
Mr. Didier is widowed and is the proud father of three wonderful children: Alex, Amy and Allison.